Your home is more than just the space encompassed by the walls of your house. It extends to your outdoor space, where you also live and entertain. Here at Farmside, we’re dedicated to maximizing your enjoyment of your home, transforming its exterior into a beautiful space where you can create treasured memories with family and friends.
So how do we make the most of your exterior space? Like most successful ventures, it all starts with a plan:
Think about how you live and what you want from your outdoor space. Formal entertaining? A place for the kids to play? A casual spot for family and friends to gather? A peaceful retreat from the world? You may want to use your outdoor space for one or many of these reasons. Much like your home’s interior has different rooms for different activities (sleeping, eating, entertaining), we can create outdoor “rooms” for various functions.
- We’ll assess your landscape to maximize existing assets (mature trees, beautiful views) and solve for issues (drainage concerns, slopes).
- Determine your budget and we’ll develop a plan that fits. Whether it’s a job you’ll want completed all at once or a comprehensive plan that evolves over time.
- Love to cook? We offer everything from outdoor barbecues and pizza ovens to complete exterior kitchens.
- Water features can include a pool for the kids to splash in, fountains for serene spots and even a koi pond for your own water garden.
- Love to hang outside with the family and friends? An outdoor fire pit or fireplace makes a great gathering spot providing warmth and light. And we can install exterior lighting for dramatic beauty (and safety!) for those balmy summer evenings.
- Walkways, stone paths, steps, patios, retaining walls—we’ll incorporate hardscaping elements into your landscape design that are as beautiful as they are functional.
Be sure to checkout our website for a complete list of the many services we can provide you with, including, but not limited to, arbors, drainage, driveways, fences, firepits, gazebos, hot tubs, living walls, outdoor kitchens, patios, pergolas, pools, pool houses, sheds, steps, walkways, walls and more. Get ready to get outside and enjoy—contact us today to get started!